Simpson Strong-Tie straps and plates join and reinforce joints with simple, versatile solutions for a wide range of connections. Available in many lengths, widths and thicknesses, straps can be used on the wide or narrow face of lumber for light repairs or heavy-duty projects. Many straps are designed to be used back-to-back on a piece of lumber without fastener interference.
- A versatile, medium-duty strap for a variety of connections and splices
- Designed for use on the edge of 2x members, with a nailing pattern that reduces potential for splitting
- Install where plates or soles are cut, at wall intersections and as ridge ties
- 12 in. Length
- Made from 18-Gauge steel
- Z-MAX galvanization offers extra corrosion resistance for exterior and treated-wood applications
- Install with 10d common nails or #9 x 1-1/2 in. Strong-Drive SD screws